If You Can't Stand The Heat, Upgrade The KitchenZachary Schiller
Every year, General Electric Co. turns out millions of washing machines, refrigerators, and the like at Appliance Park, its complex outside Louisville. This year, the company expects to make something else there, too: money. For the first time in four years, Appliance Park should post a profit in 1994.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas