The New Power Of Women Entrepreneurs
Their stories are a paean to the American way of life. They decide to build a small business, use credit cards and second mortgages to finance it, and struggle to survive and succeed. Sounds like the immigrant saga, doesn't it? Actually, it's the tale of women entrepreneurs, the millions of small-business females who employ 1 out of 10 people in this country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap