"The Business Week 1000"
The tables of "The Business Week 1000" (Mar. 28), mistakenly showed 12 companies' estimated 1995 numbers for earnings per share and for the percentage by which two-thirds of analysts' earnings estimates are above or below the average estimates. Here are the 1994 numbers:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas