In The Pay Tourney, It's Advantage, OutsidersBy
When software maker Novell Inc. hired Robert J. Frankenberg as its new chief, it almost certainly upped its CEO salary costs dramatically. Although Novell hasn't yet disclosed the size of the pay package it used to recruit the Hewlett-Packard executive, the company is certain to pay him vastly more than it laid out for predecessor Raymond J.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas