Gravy At Lehman In A Lean Year
Employees at Lehman Brothers are ecstatic about severing their ties with American Express in a spin-off slated for May. But they're less happy about the rich salaries going to Lehman's top dogs. Richard Fuld, chairman and chief executive, made $9.3 million in 1993; President T. Christopher Pettit made $7.4 million, according to a registration statement. All this at a time when Lehman is taking a $30 million charge to cut 400 employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020