Gatorade Is Starting To PantGreg Burns and Maria Mallory
At the 7-Eleven on South Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., manager Chris R. Bhoolai is pushing Pepsi-Cola Co.'s All Sport these days at 25% less than Gatorade. And qho can blame him? Pepsi is giving Bhoolai 20 free cases of the sports drink for every 20 cases he buys.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock