Bell Atlantic Puts On Its Producer's Hat
Ever since the concept of the Information Superhighway caught on with media moguls, critics have been asking a nagging question: What will be the compelling, interactive programming--the "content"--that will attract couch potatoes? Bell Atlantic Corp. may not have the answer, but it has the factory to produce the programming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap