A `Preposterously Cheap' Insurer
Despite doing all the right things, Statesman Group gets no respect on Wall Street. Last year, the annuity and life insurance company posted record revenues and earnings. So why has its stock been such a loser? Trading at 15 five months ago, it's now 10.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's