Painkillers Are About To O.D.Joseph Weber
You think you've got headaches: Imagine being a pharmacist trying to figure out how to squeeze yet another pain reliever onto your already jam-packed over-the-counter shelves. Howard D. Wolfson, a Wynnewood (Pa.) druggist, thinks it can't be done. "The days of shoving things on the shelf are over," says Wolfson. His solution: "See what's not moving and pull it."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts