How To Dial Your Way Onto A PlanePam Black
The latest ammo in the the battle for phone customers is frequent-flier miles. Since Dec. 18, when AT&T joined MCI Communications and Sprint in offering miles for long-distance phone calls, it has been easier than ever to talk your way into a free trip. And since phone companies are allied with different airlines, you may want to switch--to chalk up miles on the carrier of your choice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock