Capital Spending Thursday, Apr. 7, 8:30 A.M.
The Commerce Dept.'s second look at capital-spending plans for 1994 will probably show that businesses have not altered their plans to increase their investments in new plants and equipment by 5.4%. That would follow a large 7% rise in capital budgets in 1993.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's