A Soaring Stock Boosted By Big Talk?Stephanie Anderson Forest
Deep in the heart of Texas, a cattle rancher turned T-shirt czar has written a new chapter on how to turn a lackluster business into a rip-roaring stock market success. But his many missteps have left lots of people wondering whether he is a stock-hype artist or simply a well-meaning and overly optimistic bumbler.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas