A `Global Citizen' For A Global Mc KinseyBy
Rajat Gupta had come to his Harvard business school class visibly despondent after being rejected for the job he most wanted. That day in 1973, he seemed so depressed that his professor pulled him aside after class to inquire what was wrong. Gupta told professor Walter J. Salmon that McKinsey & Co. had rejected him for lack of work experience. "He dragged me along to his secretary and dictated a note urging the firm to reconsider its decision," recalls Gupta.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's