Toyota RetooledWilliam Spindle
Last December, a group of Toyota Motor Corp. parts suppliers invited Eiji Toyoda, the company's honorary chairman, to speak at their association's 50th anniversary celebration in Nagoya. In that half-century, the suppliers had helped transform Toyota from a struggling carmaker into the world's third-largest auto manufacturer. For that, they might deserve congratulations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas