Reading, `Riting, And Robert's Rules Of OrderBy
Ever since her nomination for Attorney General collapsed last year, Zo Baird has kept a low profile. But now, in her first interview since she withdrew her nomination, the senior vice-president and general counsel of Aetna Life & Casualty Co. is letting the world know that there is life after being picked apart by Washington. And for Baird, it's on the school playground.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's