Greenspan's Gradualism And Openness Are WorkingBy
Financial markets despise uncertainty. What other explanation is there for the behavior of bond prices, which slumped after the Federal Reserve nudged up short-term interest rates a quarter-point on Feb. 4, but rallied in response to an identical move on Mar. 22?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock