A Couple Of Old Raiders Hitch Up AgainRichard A. Melcher
Decades of jogging are taking their toll on 78-year-old Carl R. Pohlad. In the past couple of years, there has been a back operation, hip replacements, and, recently, painful knee surgery. Hobbled as he is, though, the fabled takeover player of the 1980s is suddenly rediscovering his zest for dealmaking. "We've definitely stepped things up," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas