The Selling Of A B School Grad, 1994Lori Bongiorno
All Nick Hall could think about on the midday shuttle from Boston to New York was McKinsey & Co. The voice inside his head kept telling the second-year MBA student that he had blown his morning interviews with the prestigious consulting firm. "I was pretty down because I knew it went badly," says Hall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas