Rolling Out The Red Carpet To The East, One Centimeter At A TimeBill Javetski
Is Western Europe about to wake up to the East? In the more than four years since the Berlin Wall came down, the European Union's response to its six Eastern neighbors has been mainly to ignore their potential value and instead maintain barriers against their exports. But now the EU seems to be figuring out the folly of this stance. By late this year, Western European leaders hope to have a detailed plan in place for bringing the Easterners into the EU by decade's end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C