Looking For The Main Chance In The Mainstream
Money manager Michelle Clayman is a maverick of sorts. She ignores initial public offerings and won't play the trendy small-cap game. This CEO and chief investment officer of New York's New Amsterdam Partners, which manages $150 million, favors already discovered stocks and shuns underfollowed ones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?