Just Imagine If The News Was Bad
Annual reports are usually glossy-paged hymnals where top management sings its own praise. And if any company deserves to warble such a tune, it's AlliedSignal. Under CEO Lawrence Bossidy, who came aboard in mid-1991, the once-ailing diversified manufacturer has seen its stock price and profits bounce back, with operating income more than doubling to $954 million last year. But how does Bossidy assess the turnaround?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders