Lost? Try Asking The Care For Directions
Electronic maps for cars have suffered from at least one, and sometimes two, major flaws: They've required drivers to take their eyes off the road to read their screens, and some have relied on expensive satellite-based positioning systems. AudioNav, from Amerigon Inc. of Monrovia, Calif., eliminates both problems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock