Dietary Info That's Easier To DigestPam Black
In case you haven't noticed, you no longer need a chemistry degree to decipher the labels on many packaged foods. New guidelines developed by the Food & Drug Administration should make designing a healthy diet a piece of cake. Some new labels are already in use, and the transition will be complete in May. Until then, seek out the new labels to get a better idea of what you're eating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap