Consumer Price Index Wednesday, Mar. 16, 8:30 A.M.
Consumer prices probably rose by 0.3% in February after unexpectedly registering no change in January. Excluding food and energy, prices likely increased 0.3% last month after edging up just 0.1% in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders