An Ill Wind From Chicago Could Topple Clinton's Health PlanBy
Bill Clinton's proposal to overhaul the nation's health-care system is falling apart on Capitol Hill. The House Ways & Means Committee has begun putting together a bill that all but ignores Clinton's approach. An Energy & Commerce subcommittee is so badly split that it can't even get started drafting a measure. And this is the point in the process where the White House expected Ways & Means Chairman Dan Rostenkowski to pull together a consensus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations