A Sharper Picture With Flat PanelsBy
Global investor Mikhail Filimonov, managing director at Hermes Capital Management, has his hands full overseeing 70 stocks in about 18 countries. Always in search of special situations, Filimonov found one close to home: Alpine Group. No, the company isn't a Swiss skiing outfit. It's a New York company whose chief attraction is PolyVision--a new flat-panel display technology that, says Filimonov, is much superior to liquid-crystal displays and other competing technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations