The Right Way To Use Rico
I usually agree with Paul Craig Roberts' essays, and I too am concerned about the potential for broad interpretation of the "criminal gang" crime bill provision and deplore abuses of RICO. But Roberts was way off base when he wrote: "There's no substantive difference between civil rights protesters blocking lunch counters and abortion protesters blocking clinics" ("So you say you're not a gang member? Read on," Economic Viewpoint, Feb. 21).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations