The Grimmest Tax News Of AllFred Rindge
As tax time nears, it's nice to know you can always depend on those crisply official forms to document your income--the W-2 from your employer, the 1098 from your mortgage lender, the 1099 from your bank. That's what Charleston County (S.C.) civil servants thought until they opened their W-2 envelopes recently. The forms said they were dead: For 1,500 county employees, the "deceased" box was marked with an "X."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries