Thar's Gold In Them Thar Computer Chips
Alchemists of old sought to turn lead into gold. That didn't work, but Japanese scientists think silicon chips can be mined for the precious metal. So much gold is used to make computer parts that computers typically contain more of the metal per ounce than most gold ores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries