Soon, A Robot's Glance May Be As Sharp As A Human's
The trouble with artificial vision systems is that they try to analyze everything. Humans, on the other hand, just look for some salient feature that leads to a quick, tentative conclusion about what's being viewed. Then, the eye jumps to a few other elements in order to confirm or modify the original interpretation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt