Mexico: The Road To The Presidency Runs Through ChiapasGeri Smith
All eyes in Mexico are on the negotiations between the government and the hooded Zapatista rebels in Chiapas. The talks are now in recess while the rebels consult with their supporters and mull over the government's offer to improve living conditions in the impoverished state. But whatever the outcome, the January rebellion in Chiapas is having a profound effect on Mexico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap