It's Time For Regulators To Stop Blowing SmokeJohn Carey
To the long list of "unthinkable" recent events, from the Evil Empire's fall to Japan's stumbling economy, add another earthshaker--a federal regulator with real power has threatened to ban cigarettes. U.S. Surgeons General have long labeled cigarettes dangerous, but they've had no actual muscle to curb their use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas