Craig Fields's Not So Excellent AdventureBy
Sitting in his office at Microelectronics & Computer Technology Corp. in late February, CEO Craig Fields seemed a picture of calm. Talking through his grand plans for the technology consortium, the former Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency chief sidestepped rumors that he might be on the way out. Then, one week later on Mar. 1, Fields abruptly resigned his Austin (Tex.)-based post effective June 1, citing his "simple desire to be with my wife" at his Washington home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock