Can `Mack The Nice' Cut It In The Capital?By
It's early one February morning, and two men sitting in the White House mess are engaged in animated conversation. Oilman Boone Pickens, chairman of Mesa Inc., munches his bran muffin and gets right to the point: He fears that the White House, in its zeal for a cleaner environment, will lavish all its attention on promoting electric cars. Couldn't cars fueled by natural gas get an equal push?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries