Stocks Vs. Bonds: Equities Have A Smaller EdgeJ. Mandel and Christopher Farrell
History shows that over the long term, stocks have far outperformed bonds. From 1927 to 1993, the difference between investors' return on stocks and the return on bonds--the so-called equity premium--was about seven percentage points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock