Stocks Vs. Bonds: Equities Have A Smaller EdgeJ. Mandel and Christopher Farrell
History shows that over the long term, stocks have far outperformed bonds. From 1927 to 1993, the difference between investors' return on stocks and the return on bonds--the so-called equity premium--was about seven percentage points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts