Reality CheckPete Engardio
VIETNAM BOOSTERS SAY that with the lifting of the 18-year trade embargo against the former enemy, a new Asian Tiger is in the making. Many of its 70 million consumers are devotees of American brand names. Despite Marxist rule, the Vietnamese retain a knack for capitalism, especially in the south. Coca-Cola, Caterpillar, Mobil, Citibank, and loads of other U.S. companies are on the brink of starting lucrative operations in Vietnam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020