Health Care Reform Gets Two More Opinions
Robert Kuttner's piece, "Pat Moynihan's blarney on health care" (Economic Viewpoint, Feb. 14), was poignant, yet disappointing. I was pleased that Senator Moynihan's concerns about self-inflicted illnesses and their impact on the current health-care "crisis" have finally been given front-line ink in your publication. His viewpoint is not, however, "pure mischief." Instead, it represents a politically gutsy attempt to challenge his Washington peers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards