Gross Domestic Product Revision Tuesday, Mar. 1, 8:30 A.M.
The Commerce Dept.'s revision to the fourth-quarter data should show that the economy grew at a 6.5% annual rate, according to economists surveyed by McGraw-Hill Inc.'s MMS International. Strong December data suggest the revision from the advance estimate of 5.9%. However, some economists expect revised growth at a stunning 7%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders