Dialing For VodafoneBy
Ever in search of underpriced growth stocks, money manager Larry Keblusek regularly screens some 800 companies, but only 100 to 125 of them end up in his $4.5 billion portfolio. One recent find, a British company whose American depositary receipts (ADRs) trade on the Big Board, "is a real gem," he says, with all the characteristics of a budding growth stock plus--believe it or not--a strong takeover appeal. The company is Vodafone Group, a mobile-communications outfit providing cellular, paging, and mobile radio services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap