Cyrus Vance: Macy's Own PeacemakerLaura Zinn
For two years, R.H. Macy has lingered in bankruptcy. It's trying to ward off a takeover from Federated Department Stores. Most recently, says the The Wall Street Journal, Macy's has urged investors Fidelity Investments and General Electric Capital to pony up more capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap