Sumner At The SummitBy
'Congratulations on your glorious victory," read the card on a bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne sitting outside Sumner M. Redstone's office. "From your fair-weather friends at MTV." Next to it was a phone log with messages from Hollywood lobbyist Jack Valenti, Gerald M. Levin of Time Warner, and Tom Pollock of Universal Pictures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis