Software That Lets Advertisers `Drive By' Their Billboard Sites
While some advertisers are wrestling with how they will get their messages to the public on the forthcoming Information Superhighway, one pitchman has figured out a high-tech way to sell advertising on conventional highways. His idea: "drive-by" software that simulates how a billboard will look by the side of the road.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy