How Women Can Link Up On The LinksDebra Wallace
Mixing business and golf has long been a largely male pastime. It was de rigueur for the fellows to entertain business contacts on the links. But it was unusual for females to do it. Now, stereotypes have changed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis