So You Say You're Not A Gang Member? Read OnPaul Craig Roberts
The government's war on crime threatens to make criminals of us all. U.S. federal statutes are expansively interpreted by prosecutors and judges. If this custom endures, and there is no reason to think that it won't, the crime bill winding its way through Congress threatens to turn large numbers of Americans into members of criminal gangs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’