Now, Anybody Can Play This GameJulia Flynn
It seems as if everyone is jumping into the mutual-fund business these days. With small investors turning in droves to mutual funds, a number of unlikely participants are rushing to cash in. Among the new entrants: B'nai B'rith, American Airlines, and Countrywide Credit, the mortgage-servicing folks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis