Clinton's Health Plan Hits The Ground LimpingSusan B. Garland and Mike Mcnamee
'The launch from hell," they're calling it in Washington. Just days after President Clinton declared health-care reform to be at the top of his 1994 agenda, a string of embarrassing blows has sent the initiative into the sick ward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards