A Skilled Promoter Or Just A Ron Brown Crony?Douglas Harbrecht
The Clinton Administration's drive to push exports has put the Commerce Dept.'s U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service on the front lines. The agency's 1,250 staffers use their contacts and knowhow in 70 countries to help U.S. businesses compete.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks