Mr. Roberts, You're Off Base On Shawmut
The recent column by Paul Craig Roberts entitled "The Feds' sham settlement with Shawmut" (Economic Viewpoint, Jan. 24) was not up to the author's usual standards. Although I agree with Roberts' main premise, that statistics should be used only with great care in discrimination issues, some of his assertions were erroneous. At least three points need to be addressed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy