How Bmw Zipped In And Called Rover Right OverJulia Flynn
It was the closest relationship between any Japanese and European carmaker. It began with a modest licensing agreement Honda Motor Co. made with Rover Group Ltd. nearly 15 years ago. The partnership blossomed in 1990, when Honda bought a 20% stake in Rover and the British company took a 20% stake in Honda's British operations. By combining Honda's engineering knowhow with Rover's design skill, the Japanese partner turned out to be a blessing for Rover.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy