A Jump Start In Japan Just In TimeLarry Holyoke
It's the good news Japan has been waiting for. After more than a year of false starts in the economy, crippling political intrigues, and stock market swoons, Prime Minister Morihiro Hosokawa finally has come through with a stimulus package of generous proportions. With a hefty tax cut for ordinary citizens and benefits galore for big business and banks, the deal, announced in early February, lays the groundwork for a consumer-led recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap